Things to consider when voting on Measure I:
* The “no” camp hasn’t been able to produce a single expert who supports their side’s viewpoint.
* All the major leading political figures support Measure I.
* Every person on the Water Advisory Committee has voted in favor of a conjunctive-use project, including the Measure I opponents; a clear recognition from the “no” side that Davis needs a water project.
* Measure I’s main opponents, Mike Harrington and Sue Greenwald, have been reduced to using grade-school antics to disrupt the political process because they know the facts simply are not on their side.
* In every debate forum, the “no” side has been embarrassed again and again when the facts are thrown in their way.
* You don’t need to know everything about facts and figures regarding costs to know that a water project is going to be considerably cheaper than having to build a project after paying substantial fines by the state for noncompliance with water quality standards.
Please vote yes on Measure I.