Sixteen downtown businesses are competing for top honors in Davis Downtown’s Holiday Window Decorating Contest. The contest will continue through Wednesday, Dec. 12, and window decorations will be on display through Christmas Day.
The contest kicked off at the Downtown Holiday Open House last Thursday. Local residents are invited to tour downtown and visit the participating businesses, then vote online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DavisDowntownPeoplesChoiceAward.
“We are very excited to have this new addition to the Davis Downtown promotional line-up,” said Stewart Savage, director of the downtown business group. “It is really going to add a huge splash of light and color to the many events taking place downtown during the holidays.”
Participating businesses are:
* French Cuff Consignment, 130 G St., Suite B;
* Davis Ace Hardware, 240 G St.;
* Bubble Belly, 340 G St.;
* nestware, 207 F St.;
* Outdoor Davis, 623 Second St.;
* UC Davis Store Downtown, 630 Second St.;
* Icekrimski, 618 Second St.;
* Preeti Girl, 200 E St.;
* The Wardrobe, 206 E St.;
* pinkadot, 238 E St.;
* Cultive Frozen Yogurt, 231 E St., Suite 1;
* USE Credit Union, 200 B St.;
* Davisville Travel, 420 Second St.;
* Pomegranate Salon, 123 D St.;
* Haute Again Consigment, 129 E St., Suite B-1; and
* Whole Foods Market Davis, 500 First St.
A map and business list is also available on the Davis Downtown website www.davisdowntown.com/events/light-up-the-holidays.