There’s no need to fear, the Davis Musical Theater Company’s Haunted House Committee has decided to proceed with putting on a haunted house the weekend before Halloween.
There will be guided tours Friday through Sunday, Oct. 26-28, with two groups of visitors in the house at any one time, as others are “entertained” in the lobby. At least three rooms will be visited by guests, plus the main stage and lobby, and the hallways in-between.
The cost is $8 for all tours, except the more kid-friendly setting on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 1 to 5 p.m., when admission is $5 for both adults and children.
DMTC is seeking volunteers for:
* set dressing and decoration for the theater, and the rooms within;
* script writers and choreographers;
* tour guides to escort the guests and keep them safe (but alarmed);
* performers, to alarm and frighten the guests; and
* auxiliaries for box office, refreshments, etc.
For more information, contact Marc Valdez at firstname.lastname@example.org.