The Emerson, Harper, and Holmes Junior High Schools will be holding parent/guardian
Information meetings for parents of incoming seventh-, eighth- and ninth-graders are planned in the coming weeks at Davis’ three junior high schools — Emerson, Harper and Holmes.
* Emerson Junior High, 2121 Calaveras Ave., will host meetings in the library from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 7, for incoming seventh-graders; Tuesday, March 5, for eighth-graders; and Thursday, March 21, for ninth-graders.
* Harper Junior High, 4000 E. Covell Blvd., will host meetings in the multipurpose room from 6:45 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 21, for incoming seventh-graders; Thursday, March 14, for eighth-graders; and Tuesday, March 5, for ninth-graders.
* Holmes Junior High, 1220 Drexel Drive, will host meetings from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13, for incoming seventh-graders (MPR); Wednesday, Feb. 27, for eighth-graders (MPR); and Wednesday, Feb. 27, for ninth-graders (gym).
All families are invited to attend the schools’ open houses:
* Holmes, from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 7;
* Emerson, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 14; and
* Harper, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19.