The city of Davis will host five community meetings during February to provide information and answer questions about proposed changes in the city’s water supply and rates.
In addition, in accordance with Proposition 218, all property owners will receive notices this week about a public hearing on March 19, during which they may offer testimony about the proposed new water rates.
The following meetings will all begin at 7 p.m.:
* Monday, at Patwin Elementary School, 2222 Shasta Drive;
* Tuesday, at Montgomery Elementary School, 1441 Danbury St.;
* Thursday, Feb. 7, at the Davis Senior Center, 646 A St.;
* Wednesday, Feb. 20, at the South Davis Fire Station, 425 Mace Blvd.; and
* Thursday, Feb. 21, at Birch Lane Elementary, 1600 Birch Lane.
More information is available at http://public-works.cityofdavis.org/water.