Little Prague Bohemian Restaurant, which has been in Davis for nearly 25 years, will serve its last meals Sunday, July 13. The Farmer’s Wife Bakery portion of the business also will close on Sunday.
Eva and Vaclav Burger, who immigrated from the former Czechoslovakia, opened their first business in what was then Farm Town Center, now known as Westlake Plaza. They moved to their current location, 330 G St., in the mid-1990s and expanded their restaurant and added a full bar when the Salvation Army Thrift Store closed next door.
After more than two decades of service in Davis, the couple purchased a restaurant on Kauai and are moving there to semi-retire, according to a news release.
The restaurant will be open for brunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday. Reservations for this weekend are suggested; call 530-756-1107.