A Quickbooks 101 for Small Business and Nonprofits workshop runs from 10:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Yolo Federal Credit Union, 501 G St. in Davis.
The moderators are CPAs and Carbahal & Company principals Jennifer Nitzkowski and Tracy Dunne. Presenters are certified Quickbooks pro-adviser Zelpha Kaseman and certified bookkeeper and CPA candidate Sue Westwood.
Topics slated to be covered include:
* Which Quickbooks version is right for your business or organization;
* Navigating Quickbooks — menus and preferences;
* Chart of accounts;
* Payables and receivables;
* Tracking grants and programs;
* Properly setting up budgets; and
* Importing and exporting data.
The workshop is free for Davis Chamber of Commerce members and $5 for nonmembers. Register online at www.bit.ly/DCOCLunch or call 530-756-5160.
The Chamber’s “Lunch and Learn” workshop is sponsored by Tandem Properties. Lunch is not provided; individuals are encouraged to bring their own.