Sutter Davis Hospital’s Farmers Market offers farm-fresh tastes of summer on Thursday, June 12, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the hospital entrance, 2000 Sutter Place.
Shoppers will find baked goods and farm-fresh produce galore, plus local honey, eggs and olive oil, plus flowers, plants and garden starts.
Market items include:
* Honey from Sola Bee Farms in Woodland;
* Blackberries and blackberry jam, pies and crisps from The Collins Farm in Davis;
* Apple pie, breads and cookies from Upper Crust Bakery in Davis;
* Blueberries and blueberry balsamic from Nielson’s Blueberries in Dunnigan;
* Cherries, apricots, peaches, plums and nectarines from Neufeld Farms in Kingsburg;
* Strawberries from Sae Lee Farms in Rio Linda;
* Carrots, potatoes, beets, onions, garlic, cherries, tomatoes and other produce from Toledo Farms in Lodi;
* Microgreens, Asian vegetables, specialty melons and tree fruits from Food Tree Field Organic Farm in Meridien;
* Assorted vegetables from Chavez Farms in Esparto; local eggs from Isolte Farms in Esparto;
* Olive oil from Grumpy Goats Farm in Capay Valley; plus
* Garden starts and potted plants, large and small, from Boucher Plants in Suisun City.
The hospital’s market accepts EBT cards, WIC and senior coupons. Shoppers with no cash in hand can purchase market scrip using debit or credit cards.