A Feb. 8 town hall session in Davis is one of 10 such meetings announced by Rep. John Garamendi, D-Walnut Grove, this week.
The open question-and-answer event will run from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Community Chambers at City Hall, 23 Russell Blvd.
A town hall in Woodland will precede Davis’ event. It will run from 1 to 3 p.m. in Room 800 at Woodland Community College, 2300 E. Gibson Road.
The other planned town hall meetings:
* Jan. 25: 1 to 3 p.m. at the Carnegie Center, 912 3rd St., in Orland;
* Feb. 8: 10 a.m. to noon at the Solano County supervisors’ chambers, 675 Texas St., in Fairfield;
* Feb. 15: 10 a.m. to noon at the American Legion Hall, 1305 N. First St. in Dixon; 1 to 3 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial Building, 610 St. Francis Way in Rio Vista; and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial Building, 549 Merchant St. in Vacaville;
* March 8: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the American Legion, 14770 Austin Road, in Clearlake;
* March 18: 1 to 3 p.m. at Granzella’s Restaurant, 457 Seventh St. in Wiliams; 5 to 7 p.m., Lee Burrows Center for the Arts, 630 E St. in Marysville.