Local News

Would you like to advise county supervisors?

By From page A16 | October 11, 2013

Candidates are being sought to fill vacancies on more than a dozen Yolo County advisory bodies. For more information and to apply, visit www.yolocounty.org (go to Government > Board of Supervisors > Advisory Bodies), call the clerk of the board’s office at 530-666-8195 or contact your Yolo County supervisor.

Vacancies are available on: Board of Directors of Yolo County Historical Museum; Capay Valley General Plan Citizens’ Advisory Board; Child Care & Development Planning Council; Children’s Alliance; Commission on Aging and Adult Services; Community Services Action Board; Dunnigan General Plan Citizens’ Advisory Board; Emergency Medical Care Committee; Esparto General Plan Citizens’ Advisory Board; In-Home Supportive Services Advisory Board; Knights Landing General Plan Citizens Advisory Board; Local Mental Health Board; Madison General Plan Citizens Advisory Board; Maternal, Child & Adolescent Health Advisory Board; Yolo-Zamora General Citizens Advisory Board; Yolo County Housing Commission; North Davis Meadows County Service Area; Snowball County Service Area No. 6; and Knights Landing Community Service District.

Enterprise staff

  • Recent Posts

  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this newspaper and receive notifications of new articles by email.

  • Special Publications »

    Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
    Copyright (c) 2016 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.