This photo is of the Sacramento-Davis State Highway circa 1924, three years before it became part of the Lincoln Highway. It's housed in the Hattie Webber Museum collection, courtesy of the California State Forestry Nursery, Davis from Ron Adams on June 9, 1972. Joann L. Larkey/Courtesy photo

Special Publications »

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
Copyright (c) 2015 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.