The Hattie Weber Museum building originally was the Davis Library, built in 1911 at Second and F streets. Part of that building was moved to Central Park in 1988 and converted to the museum. Courtesy photo

Special Publications »

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
Copyright (c) 2015 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.