The first Presbyterian Church in Davisville was authorized in 1869 and completed in 1870. In 1915, it was moved to the corner of Fourth and C, remodeled as a boarding house for students and later housed a fraternity. It was recently demolished and is now being rebuilt. Courtesy photo

Special Publications »

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
Copyright (c) 2015 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.